About Mommy Niri
- Blogalicious 2009 – a conference celebrating diversity among women in the blogosphere and social media
- Evo Conference June 2010 (Keynote Speaker) – The evolution of women in social media
- Bloggy Boot Camp – May 2011 – Blogging bootcamp (Closing keynote) – Boston
- Reviewers Retreat May 2011- Mom blogging conference dedicated to speaking about reviews.
- BlogHer – August 2011 – Blogging conference – San Diego
- Blogalicious – October 2011 – a conference celebrating diversity among women in the blogosphere and social media
- Blog Better Boston – February 2012 – a Boston conference focussing on all things blogging!
- She Streams – March 2012 – Video blogging conference
- Reviewers Retreat June 2012- Mom blogging conference dedicated to speaking about reviews.
Email: niri at mommyniri.com
Out of dot-com but I am still marketing online (search, analytics & e-commerce). No more diapers but I still need to keep things wrapped. As if running after my 2&4 yr girls was not enough, I coach field hockey. Its tiring.
From data networking to search marketing and now ThePapaPost.
Wordcamp Boston 2012 – Future of SEO
Blog Better Boston 2012 – Awesome Metrics