Stop & Shop turns 100, you get to celebrate (Giveaway)!REVIEWS & CONTESTS, SPONSORED | Nirasha Jaganath | June 11, 2014 at 10:41 am
Stop & Shop has been one of the 1st grocery stores I encountered in the USA when I arrived about 15 years ago. It is still a supermarket I head to for several reasons but here are just a few below!
Reasons I love Stop & Shop
- They are technology savvy. I’m an engineer and appreciate when anyone harnesses technology to make our lives easier. Their handheld scanner rocks. I mean really rocks.
- Their rewards card. I’m no couponner but seeing “you save $XX” on my receipt always makes me happy.
- They partner with gas rewards. Honestly is there any other thing that is worth saving on?
- They have a large range of organic foods
- They have international aisles
- Retro packaging on some of their goods. Trust me you will feel like you stepped back in time, or the teens may think this is some new design (funny how retro older stuff always becomes cooler many decades later)
- Concert series: Every Wednesday from June 4 to September 3, join Stop & Shop on the plaza at their New England Headquarters for a free concert. The entertainment is open to the public from noon – 1p.m. at 1385 Hancock Street in Quincy, MA.
- Charity drives: From Memorial through Labor Day, Stop& Shop New England will donate $1,000 to 100 New England non-profit organizations.
- Stop & Shop’s weekly recipe contest!
Want to win a set of a $25 Stop & Shop gift card?
Enter in the Rafflecopter widget below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Winner chosen by random.org. Giveaways open to US residents only 21+ only. Winner must reply within 24 hours or new winner will be drawn.
Please note the Rules and Regulations of contests at MommyNiri.com. Entering this contest means you have read and wish to comply with those rules.
Please DO NOT leave your email address within the comment!!!
Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com
Disclosure: I received a card for review and giveaway.