Life Is Good Festival 2013 (Win 4 tickets)!BOSTON AND AROUND, CONTESTS, NEWS, REVIEWS & CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | September 16, 2013 at 8:39 am
If you’re in New England, pretty good chance you’ve heard of the Life Is Good festival. My family has been to the Life Is Good festival for the past several years. I posted about it for the past few years but here is a reminder why I love it:
The Life Is Good festival and fell in love with them even more. Here are just a few reasons why:
- They gave the crunchy-granola-wannabe type of me a festival. By hosting more natural, healthy and greener food and facilities I felt at home.
- They had live music that was both appropriate for children but cool enough for the adults.
- They had fitness activities for the kids. It is the way I imagine kids playing!
- They have the best spirit and by spirit I am not talking about the one you imbibe but the manner in which they talk to you, certainly nothing like the disdainful attitude you get in most department stores.
- It is big so enough space for everyone. A good thing they hold it at a farm and have the common sense to provide (free) transport from the commuter lot parking nearby.
- Their proceeds go towards Life is good Playmakers, which helps kids overcome poverty, violence and illness by harnessing the healing power of play. Love that! Reason alone to go.
Want to win a set of 4 tickets to Life Is Good festival for Sunday (9/22/13)?
These tickets are for Sunday 9/22/13 Life Is Good festival in Canton, MA – prizing valued at around $300!
To enter, enter via the Rafflecopter widget below. There are several options of entering to increase your chances. Winner chosen by random.org. Giveaways open to US residents only 21+ only. Winner must reply within 24 hours or new winner will be drawn. Since this is a quick contest I will be selecting a new winner if I do not hear from you.
Please note the Rules and Regulations of contests at MommyNiri.com. Entering this contest means you have read and wish to comply with those rules.
Please DO NOT leave your email address within the comment!!! Contest closes on September 18th 2013.
Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com
Disclosure: Life Is Good offered me tickets to cover the festival and also for my amazing readers.