How dry is your skin this winter? Aquaphor has a perfect TLC prize for you!CONTESTS, PRODUCTS, REVIEWS & CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | February 15, 2013 at 8:22 am
Besides having to deal with kids who take off their winter gear a gazillion times, I hate what winter does to my skin. I am adamant about moisturizing my kids’ skin but really neglect my own. When I start getting chastising looks or comments from my honey about how ridiculously dry it is. It gets to the point of him handing me the lotion. Of course by then the lotion just soaks in and he stares at me saying “You need the intense stuff!”, which I know means Aquaphor.
Ironically enough my kids used Aquaphor even as a baby and it has been the best against harsh winter skin. I live in Boston so we have quite a bit of that in these woods! When you look at it, it looks rich and thick but man it works. My ugly heels, which thankfully get hidden under socks in winter have a new life when I put a thick layer on, cover with socks and sleep. Next morning it is ridiculous soft and I probably saved myself a pedicure, where I would have nails painted only to be buried under boots.
If I had to giveaway a package of Aquaphor, that alone would be a fab prize but those folks at Aquaphor think they need to give you some extra tender loving care this winter. Whether or not you have a bundle of joy, you can enter to win one right here on Mommy Niri (seriously don’t I give you the sweetest giveaways?).
What’s in the “Bundle of Joy” package?
- $50 Visa Gift Card
- “Warm Buddy” Penguin (or other animal) this can filled with a heat pad or cold one. So fabulous!
- Ice Age Continental Drift (2012) DVD to watch with your little ones while they snuggle with their “Warm Buddy” Penguin
- A Pottery Barn kids picture frame to keep and share your memories! If you find that Aquaphor #WorksWonders, take and share pictures of how your family is able to enjoy time together with us onTwitter and Facebook!
- Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is a dermatologist and pediatrician trusted product that helps protect and relieve dry, cracked skin. It provides effective soothing relief for dry skin and its mild formula is safe for external use on your baby’s delicate, sensitive skin.
- Aquaphor Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo is a mild, fragrance free cleanser that gently cleanses both skin and hair. Enriched with soothing chamomile and provitamin B5, the tear-free formula is specially designed and clinically proven to be gentle for baby’s sensitive skin.
What? You can’t believe the prize until you see it??? Ok, if a picture helps:
Want to win the TLC package from Aquaphor?
Prizing is listed above!
To win, leave a comment below as to What is your favorite family winter activity? That’s it easy-peasy, no hoop jumping needed here on MommyNiri.com. Winner chosen by random.org. Giveaways open to US residents only 21+ only. Winner must reply within 24 hours or new winner will be drawn.
Please note the Rules and Regulations of contests at MommyNiri.com. Entering this contest means you have read and wish to comply with those rules.
Please DO NOT leave your email address within the comment!!! Contest closes on February 23rd 2013.
Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com
Disclosure: Aquaphor provided me with the above package and is providing the prize package above for a reader!