Life Is Good Festival! (Giveaway)Uncategorized | Nirasha Jaganath | September 18, 2012 at 8:30 am
I love Life Is Good. I mean I REALLY love them. Even their Facebook pages bring a smile to my face and a new zest in my step for the day. Last year I attended the Life Is Good festival and fell in love with them even more. Here are just a few reasons why:
- They gave the crunchy-granola-wannabe type of me a festival. By hosting more natural, healthy and greener food and facilities I felt at home.
- They had live music that was both appropriate for children but cool enough for the adults.
- They had fitness activities for the kids. It is the way I imagine kids playing!
- They have the best spirit and by spirit I am not talking about the one you imbibe but the manner in which they talk to you, certainly nothing like the disdainful attitude you get in most department stores.
- It is big so enough space for everyone. A good thing they hold it at a farm and have the common sense to provide (free) transport from the commuter lot parking nearby.
- Their proceeds go towards Life is good Playmakers, which helps kids overcome poverty, violence and illness by harnessing the healing power of play. Love that! Reason alone to go.
Snippet of what is in store this year:
- Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds
- Sara Bareilles
- Michael Franti & Spearhead
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
- Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings
- Eric Hutchinson
- The Infamous Stringdusters
- Ryan Montbleau Band
- Sarah Jarosz
- Allen Stone
- Katie Herzig
- Muck And The Mires
- Orange Television
In addition to the artists above, families can enjoy the top acts in kids’ entertainment, with performances from The Fresh Beat Band, Dan Zanes & Friends, The KIDZ BOP Kids, and Josh & the JamTones. Once again, Life is good has partnered with Superfly Presents, nationally-recognized producers of the iconic Bonnaroo and Outside Lands festivals, to assure a first-class festival experience for all ages.
Would you like to win a set of 2 tickets to the Life is Good festival! Valid Saturday 22nd September only!
To win tell me What are you looking forward about the Life Is Good festival ? Winner chose by random.org. Giveaways open to US residents only 21+ only. Winner must reply within 48 hours or new winner will be drawn.
Please note the Rules and Regulations of contests at MommyNiri.com. Entering this contest means you have read and wish to comply with those rules.
Please DO NOT leave your email address within the comment!!! Contest closes on September 19th 2012.
Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com
Disclosure: Life is Good has provided me tickets to the festival as well as for this giveaway!