A Trip To Mexico! #azulplay

MY VIEWS | | August 21, 2012 at 11:55 am

The last time I was headed to Mexico, I was pregnant and my flight was delayed for 5 hours. They were de-icing the plane, I had no food, and I missed the cruise I was going to take. I was hungry and sad. I cried. A lot! I cried so much that the airline guys on my return the next morning gave me vouchers after seeing my tear stained face.

This time though, there was none of that. I may still be carrying the baby weight but that was the only thing reminiscent of that time. I headed to Mexico ALONE. I could not believe it too and truthfully since I have been traveling crazily I did not stop to think much of it, except when the night before hubby reminded me to get my passport.

As a Fisher Price ambassador we were invited to Azul Beach Hotel in Mexico as their guests. This was in relation to the partnership between Fisher Price and Karisma resorts.

Can you say heaven? Or as Belinda Carlisle said it “Ooh, heaven is a place on earth” (did I just out my age there?)! I missed having my kids there and hopefully this video might tempt the amazing folks at Azul Beach hotel to invite us all back.

Enjoy!!

Disclosure: I am a Fisher Price Play Ambassador and was invited to Azul Beach hotel as a guest!

Alicia says:

Looks beautiful! I love the special steps at check-in. Too cute!

Des says:

Love Mexico, Fisher Price and this resort…gorgeous! Oh…and love you! Every now and then a mom has to get away for some quality me time. Glad you weren’t on the plane crying this time.

Felicia says:

OH my goodness how beautiful! It really does look like heaven!

How gorgeous! So happy that you got to see it in the flesh! xo

Jane says:

What a great trip! I’m dying to go there! :)

Perfect, my friend! It was so wonderful to spend this time with you!

Kate Hayes says:

Nice job with the video! I’m sold. Looks like they really cater to kids there. And the beach looks ahhhhmazing!

So nice to be at a place where kids are welcomed instead of frowned upon. Makes mom and dad relax. Seriously the walk to the beach is such an asset.

Jean Parks says:

Wow! Niri, I loved the Facebook pics you shared but the video is off the hook good, I’m sitting here drooling at all the lush food & drink. Plus kids are welcome here? now that is 4 star to me!

Niri says:

Thanks Jean. I am literally dying to see my girls face when they go there. Something about family that you miss them when you travel