KidsBeet Concert Series Hits Boston (Giveaway And Discount Code)!CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | October 19, 2010 at 7:57 am
Live music, who doesn’t love it? Sure my days of attending rock concerts may have taken a (long) pause but my kids are at that age of loving live performances. Trouble is not everything is quite as kid friendly. I have been nervous at how my kids would react to live performances – and yes I had visions of screaming, running around and just plain mischievousness. Of course the fact that my older child has autism also added a new dimension of concern. I have been pleasantly surprised that all live events have been a real treat for us, mostly because they were aimed at children.
When I was invited to be a guest at Kids Beat Concert Series, I was elated, for several reasons.
- It was live – I think live shows add so much to the rich cultural experience kids can experience.
- It is musical – Who does not love music? And good, kid’s music at that.
- Have you seen the lineup? Ben Rudnick, Charlie Hope and Suzi Shelton – hosted by Rik Barron – (you can get a preview of their beats, if you have not already listened to their catchy tunes, at the link to buy tickets).
- It is for a good cause – Franciscan Hospital For Children.
- You can score – either win a family pack of 4 tickets or use the coupon code to secure your tickets (seriously – even at full price they are a bargain).
- Goodie bags – a little bird told me – but my lips are sealed on the details.
KidsBeet Concert Series – featuring Ben Rudnick, Charlie Hope and Suzi Shelton – hosted by Rik Barron
Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 10:30 AM (ET)
66 Marlborough St. Boston
A charity event for Franciscan Children’s Hospital
http://kidsbeet.eventbrite.com/ – Use discount code Niri25 for 25% savings (code valid until October 25th 2010)
Want to win a Family pack of 4 tickets + a copy of Charlie Hope’s CD ? Please note this event is in Boston!
To win just leave a comment below. Contest closes 23rd October 2010 . To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do (please don’t leave your email address in the comment). This gives you additional ways to win the contest.
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access)
- Fans of the Mommy Niri Facebook Page get an additional entry. If you are already a part of it leave a comment below.
Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com Disclosure: I will be receiving media tickets to the event.