A Review Of Pop On Pals Amusement ParkREVIEWS | Nirasha Jaganath | July 28, 2010 at 4:34 pm
When I was offered the Pop On Pals Amusement Park I was trying to figure out if I wanted to take a look at more toys. The only reason I was eager to check it out was the fact that playsets seem to hold a much longer. I love the little doll houses and slides etc they hold hours of pretend fun for the kids and truthfully a way for my 3 and 5 year old to actually play together. I did not say they did not fight over it but play as long as I can cook (or blog).
The kids did play with them for a while but I admit it held the attention better for my 3 year old than 5 year old, but then again maybe that was what it was geared for. Basically this all in one amusement park comes with a rollercoaster, fair games to hit the pins, swing and big wheel.
What I loved:
- The shape is just right for toddler hands.
- That most of it was non electronic
- Little kids could really play by themselves
- The vibrant colors
- That it was compact enough to carry around to play elsewhere.
- The changeable hands for the figurine.
- The ability to “hit” the pins” for the game without much effort and no pieces falling off.
What I did not:
- The electronic sounds – seriously don’t think they were necessary
- This is a pet peeve for most sets – I wish they came with just more than one figurine. Just no fun having one character at the fair.
- While the interchangeable hands are fun it makes for small parts getting lost easily
- The roller coaster is too fast – yeah I know that is what they normally are but for the effort it takes to place the character the fun is over soon after it began.
Disclosure: I received the product for review!