Win The Tooth Fairy DVD (2 Winners)CONTESTS, REVIEWS, REVIEWS & CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | May 21, 2010 at 9:25 pm
Congratulations Rebecca and Deb!
Filmed in Vancouver, Tooth Fairy is a comedy fantasy film starring Dwayne Johnson as title character along with Ashley Judd and Julie Andrews. As the story goes hardcore hockey player Dwayne bursts the bubble to “poor” kid about the non existence of the tooth fairy. After some scenes that could only come from fantasy land we find the guy once known for loosening other’s teeth is now responsible to carry the wings of being the Tooth Fairy himself.
Ashley Judd, who I think has one of the most perfect faces, adds some spunk as the girlfriend and also the mother of the little girl whose fantasy of the Tooth Fairy gets crushed by Dwayne. Julie Andrews was built to play the god-mother type role. It must be that statuesque built along with the face that won’t easily crack a smile but she fit right into her role (I guess the practice from The Princess Diaries helped). So no prizes for guessing what happens in yet another roundabout-feel-good movie but the spice is in how we get to the end. I won’t introduce any spoilers but I will give you a chance to win it yourself.
Want to win The Tooth Fairy on DVD (2 winners)?
To win tell me what is your favorite children’s DVD. Contest closes 29th May 2010 . To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest.
- Like the Mommy Niri Facebook Page. Already a part of it (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @ThePapaPost (and leave a comment here)
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access)
- Post this contest to your facebook status (use the easy Facebook button on top of the post for easy access)
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post.
Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com
Disclosure: I received a screener copy of Tooth Fairy.