Win The Sothys Face Care with Helianthus and Rosemary Comfort Mask!CONTESTS, REVIEWS | Nirasha Jaganath | May 7, 2010 at 10:34 pm
CONTEST CLOSED! Congratulations Shellie.
I don’t spend much (read any) money on makeup but skincare on the other hand is another matter. Of course recent economy stabilities have had an impact on my spending so I have had to make do with less than flattering results. Here is my theory – this is the one skin that we have. How we take care of it will show. The Helianthus and Rosemary Mask from Sothys are part of a range of five face and body products made with natural ingredients, all carrying the EcoCert Organic Cosmetics Label, which guarantees that 95% of the ingredients are of natural origin and a minimum of 10% of the ingredients come from organic farming.
Will it be safe for all skins? I really can’t vouch for it. I have not tried oodles of brands so I can only tell you what it felt like to me. Did it drastically change my skin? No. I have never suffered from acne or any pimple problems. Ever! What I want from a mask is to be non drying and not too strong (chemical like). I liked that the mask went on with a texture of slightly thicker than oil but with a non shiny look. It feels hydrating yet not water-like – if that makes any sense. Removing it, by washing it off, does not create suds (which is normally the reason for over-drying sensation you get after masks). There is no strong smell, only a faint plant scent. I liked the sensation and effect.
You can win the Sothys Face Care with Helianthus and Rosemary Comfort Mask!
Valued at $35, you can win this mask. To win tell me what is your favorite brand of skincare? Contest closes 17th May 2010 . To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest.
- Like the Mommy Niri Facebook Page. Already a part of it (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @ThePapaPost (and leave a comment here)
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access)
- Post this contest to your facebook status (use the easy Facebook button on top of the post for easy access)
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post.
Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com
Disclosure: I received a sample of the product to review!