Win Senseo Single-Serve Gourmet Coffee Machine!CONTESTS, REVIEWS, REVIEWS & CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | May 29, 2010 at 10:40 pm
So we got the Senseo. We are somewhat decent coffee drinkers, more of tea drinkers. So when we occasionally want a good cuppa we sometimes reach for the (sigh) instant coffee. Yes, we have a filter machine (albeit not a good one) but since we don’t drink a lot we don’t believe it is worth the effort for just one or two cups of coffee. If setup did not drive me crazy, then clean up would do the trick.
After un-boxing the Senseo it took literally 5 minutes to set up, and another 5 to run water through it for first use. Unlike the Keurig – which uses cups, Senseo uses pods and though I can see that the cups that uses may look more attractive I doubt all that plastic is great for the environment. Not being a connoisseur of coffee I cannot go on about the finer details, but I can tell you the coffee was good. The finishing touch of the foam really made it look classy and professional. Having the ability to make one or two cups of coffee is a neat touch – kind of cool seeing two cups besides each other being filled with coffee simultaneously. I was sad though that the tall latte Mommy Niri mug could not fit there, but I can survive that knowing the cleanup is a cinch and practically non-existent.
Where I would love to use this? Definitely at a party. I mean how fancy smancy would this look at the next party? The only downer would be to have to refill water a few times as the reservoir only only holds water for around 8 cups. But I totally get that to make a machine lean and sleek and get rid of bulk means a smaller tank. Now would you love a Senseo Coffee Machine valued at $64.99?
Want to win Senseo Single Serve Gourmet Coffee Machine ?
To win tell me what you plan to do this Father’s Day. Contest closes 6th June 2010 . To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest.
- Like the Mommy Niri Facebook Page. Already a part of it (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @ThePapaPost (and leave a comment here)
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access)
- Post this contest to your facebook status (use the easy Facebook button on top of the post for easy access)
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post.
Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com
Disclosure: I received the Senseo coffee machine to review!