Win “Giada at Home” Cook Book and Food Network CDCONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | May 24, 2010 at 9:02 pm
The countdown to the next food network star is already underway (12 days to go and counting). This is one contest that is always a tough one as you win your own show. It is about cooking, cooking well, cooking with style but most important cooking with your own style.
The line up looks vibrant and quite diverse so this is going to be exciting to watch. Not sure about you but I am a Food Network addict. I mean it. So seeing contestants chase their dream to have their own show is sure to bring out the good and bad. Look cooking on its own is tough, add the pressure of the prize and you got a pressure cooker full of emotions. There is sure to be some tears in the mix and seeing the human element will endear us to the next person we will soon be calling “Food Network Star“
In celebration of the show Mommy Niri has something for you.
Want to win “Giada at Home” cook book and the next food network CD ?
To win tell me who is your favorite host on the food network show. Contest closes 29th May 2010 . To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest.
- Like the Mommy Niri Facebook Page. Already a part of it (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @ThePapaPost (and leave a comment here)
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access)
- Post this contest to your facebook status (use the easy Facebook button on top of the post for easy access)
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post.
Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com