Snow White Hits Wilbur Theater In Boston! (Giveaway)CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | May 13, 2010 at 9:46 pm
No one needs to tell you the story of Snow White, right. In fact that is what so beautiful about it, there are so many subtle variations that it is like a good homecoming knowing what comes next. Movies are always amazing but theater has its own beauty that is hard to rival. In fact I had really assumed my younger kids to have no appreciation for it and honestly this will be our 1st time, but after seeing them so engrossed in live performances recently I have been both amazed and thankful (so that for once I don’t have to be running after the girls).
I am pretty excited about this one stop in Boston and honestly can’t wait to see their reaction. It is like being part of the storybook themselves. So other than giving me a set of tickets to raffle off for the Mom’s Nite Out, The Wilbur Theater has kindly also offered this offer to the readers of Mommy Niri. That’s a family pack of tickets to See Snow White on May 30th for the 2pm (EST) show.
Want tickets to see Snow White at the Wilbur Theater in Boston?
To win tell me which is your favorite dwarf in Snow White? Contest closes 20th May 2010 . To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest. Remember the show tickets are for May 30th 2010 2pm (EST)!
- Like the Mommy Niri Facebook Page. Already a part of it (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @ThePapaPost (and leave a comment here)
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access)
- Post this contest to your facebook status (use the easy Facebook button on top of the post for easy access)
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post.
Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com
Disclosure: I will also be receiving tickets to see the show.