Win A Kid’s Vegetable Growing Kit From Terracycle!CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | April 19, 2010 at 9:22 pm
Eating healthy starts from kids knowing where their food comes from. If you are constantly feeding your kid processed food it would be difficult for her to fathom the important nutrition that comes from fresh fruit and vegetable. Seeing a plant grow from scratch is magic in its own right. Now club that with the recycled products from Terracycle and you have a winning combination. Just a look at any of the products and you can see what they were in a former life. More amazing news is that during April Walmart will be carrying some of their products. Now that makes recycled products accessible to all.
I have been sick of all the plastic crap that we get in goodie bags so last year I gave each kid a mini pot with seed and sod kit. My kid’s party is coming soon so I would love to figure out something similar for them again this year. But in the meantime would you like to win this kit?
Win A Kid’s Vegetable Growing Kit From Terracycle
To win tell me who will you give this sweet growing kit to? Contest closes 25th April 2010 . To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest.
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access)
- Post this contest to your facebook status (use the easy Facebook button on top of the post for easy access)
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post.
- Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com