O’BON – Eco Friendly School And Office Supplies! (Giveaway – 3 Winners)CONTESTS, REVIEWS, REVIEWS & CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | April 21, 2010 at 8:49 pm
Congratulations, Char, CandCan and TrixTrix!
The fact the eco friendly products are creeping into every aspect of our life from cooking, to cleaning to playing it was overdue that it made an entrance into the school and office supplies arena. Judging by the amount of paper that just my PreK kid brings home in her backpack, is alone scary. As much as we move online for most everything we have to acknowledge paper is going nowhere. O’BON built on the concept that these basic supplies could be created without a negative impact to the world.
They started with making pencils from newspaper instead of wood. I guess we all know how much in (over) abundance newspapers are – you would just need to look around any public transport system to find out how much, so it makes sense to use it. The quality itself is pretty good and you won’t suffer for usability. I found the products to be lighter, which is also an added bonus – imagine your bulging kid’s backpack. The designs are also with the thought of with care – with the aim to remind children of environment with their animal designs. O’BON also supports schools in fundraising efforts and also through proceeds from purchases going to environmental causes, which you can have a hand in choosing.
Win an O’BON product of choice!
To win tell me who will will be using the environmentally friendly product you hope to win? There will be 3 winners. Contest closes 27th April 2010 . To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest.
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access)
- Post this contest to your facebook status (use the easy Facebook button on top of the post for easy access)
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post.
- Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com
Disclosure: I received a few samples of the product to review!
*Photo courtesy of O’BON