Fruit2O Essentials Good Enough For Guys And Gals! (Giveaway)CONTESTS, REVIEWS | Nirasha Jaganath | April 14, 2010 at 7:34 pm
Water, natural water, is good for you. You don’t need to be a genius to know that. The problem is that had it not been so, well, tasteless – it would be easier to down. Am I saying that replacements are better than water? Heck no! But if drinking a close cousin will get you hydrated I am all ears. If that other drink were also to be low on calories and sugar then I am certainly going to be more than considering it, I will be buying it. I explored the Fruit2O Essentials which was sent to me to review. The drink is still sweet, truthfully a bit sweeter than I prefer, but it is thirst quenching. If highly iced you can even give the good old soda a miss. Sure a fizz would have given it more of a zing, but the variety of flavors would be enough to make you going.
Ok, so it gets even better – they are packed with several nutrients found in 2 servings of fruit in each bottle. A fabulous way to get the water and nutrients you need anywhere, anytime—all with 0 calories. Hubby who is always suspicious was actually not interested in trying out some. He is a water guy, through and through. Today though, while I was out, when I returned I spied a bottle in the car. I decided not to make a stinker of it, but later when I said the drink was pretty neat, he confessed that he kind of liked it too. Surprise, surprise!
Want to win a sample pack of Fruit2O Essentials package?
To win tell me what drink you have, other than water? Contest closes 23rd April 2010 . To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest.
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @ThisIsRamesh (and leave a comment here)
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access)
- Post this contest to your facebook status (use the easy Facebook button on top of the post for easy access)
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post.
- Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com
Disclosure: I received a sample pack of the Fruit2O water to review!