Win Sunglasses For Your Kid!CONTESTS, REVIEWS, REVIEWS & CONTESTS | Mommy Niri | March 17, 2010 at 8:02 pm
CONTEST IS CLOSED!
It was a bit sunny out today in Boston so I know summer is just around the corner. While thinking of sun protection for the body, sunscreen is one that easily comes to mind. Sure we think sunglasses but more in terms of how cute our kids look in them. Now raise your hands if you have gone through loads of sunglasses for your kids, (raising my hand) well me too. The fact that I have girls and the styles are so varied mean I shop way too much for them.
I heard about Baby Banz and their commitment to glasses that provide 100% UV protection. These guys know their kiddo glasses and while they focus on sun safety they do not sacrifice comfort and style. Getting the right size for your child is always a tough call and then the falling off the nose is always an issue. When your kid walk you don’t want them to spend half their time straightening their glasses. Baby Banz have a wraparound design. With an adjustable velcro in the back it can fit any size. You may need to use a bit of caution with hair getting stuck in velcro, especially for me with 2 little girls with long hair.
The fact that these guys hail from Australia tells me they know harsh summers (as a South African girl whose summers are similar to Australia I have faith in this). I loved that the silicone nose and brow piece make it comfortable to wear but also prevents slipping. There are various styles to choose from but I would love to give you a chance to win a wonderful style that we just tried out. We tried the new Pink Gingham style and it was way hip.
You can win a pair of sunglasses for your kid from the Kid Banz – Adventure Banz collection!
To win tell me which color from the selection you think would look great on your kid? Contest closes 27th March 2010 . To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest.
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @ThisIsRamesh (and leave a comment here)
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access)
- Post this contest to your facebook status (use the easy Facebook button on top of the post for easy access)
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post.
Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com
Disclosure: I received a pair of the glasses to review.