Win Lovely Lisa & Friends For DS, Doll, Clothing, Donut Shop (3 winners)!CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | March 1, 2010 at 8:56 pm
Congratulations Kerri W for winning the main prize of DS, Doll, Clothing and Donut Shop!
and to Marc and Danielle for winning the DS game each!
My girls love to play dress up. I mean that in every sense of it. They dress themselves up, they dress their dolls, they dress their magnetic dolls and they even have dress up bath toys. In fact I have been using printables where they cut and dress up paper dolls recently too. Lovely Lisa is based on a doll as popular in Japan as Barbie is in the USA. Now here is a game based on the same theory with some extensions. Kids would love to try their hand to polish nails and add your own touch with sparkly accessories without mommy worry about some spilling on the couch. They can apply make-up and coordinate with the perfect hair style without concerns for skin damage or drastic changes.
There is even an idol game or can learn to play the piano. Promoting with helping the family through helping mom with shopping and cooking or even help dad to put furniture together, which to me is kind of sexist. Same goes for the career skills (babysitting, cake decorating, nursing, a flight attendant) doctor or lawyer anyone? The doll itself is adorable.
2 winners will get Lovely Lisa & Friends for DS, notepad, pen and sticker. One extremely lucky winner (and I mean it since I only get the game to try out) gets all of the above and a Lovely Lisa doll, a set of clothing and a complete donut shop (trust me this is awesome).
Want to win it?
To win post a comment on this blog post answering “Why should you win these fabulous prizes?”
Contest closes 14th March, 2010. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest.
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @ThisIsRamesh (and leave a comment here)
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access)
- Post this contest to your facebook status (use the easy Facebook button on top of the post for easy access)
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post.
Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com
Disclosure: I received a copy of the game only for review purposes!