So My Hubby Un-Friended Me!

MY VIEWS | | March 3, 2010 at 9:03 pm

You read that right! He did! He un-friended me a while ago but the gall of the act still riles me and I decided I needed to share it with you. Oh, if you are wondering if we’re still together, well we are, but to the regular Facebook world we were not for a while. If you wondering what I am rambling about a few months ago I saw a common friend send me a Facebook friend request. I was about to “suggest” it to my hubby when I could not find him. I asked him and he told me he un-friended me.

I thought “WHAT!” and he (at least) had the decency to look away as he gave his (pathetic) answer. Apparently we had some argument (which I can barely recall) and he was angry so he did that. Now a cold shoulder, the silent treatment, an outburst – all these I get, but that would not fit into our social media soaked lifestyle I guess. I had no idea whether to be angry or laugh at it. And just in case you’re wondering he did re-friend me!

Julie says:

OMG! That’s crazy!! Will he friend you again if you asked? And do you want to ask?

erin m. says:

…so stubborn.
    =P

Hil'Lesha says:

Similar things happened between me and friends when we get into minor disagreements. Only in the Facebook World…. ~lol~ :)

Lisa says:

Didn’t that happen to Eric Payne or one of the dad bloggers? But I think it was for a jealousy reason. I don’t remember. That is too funny. Men are such big babies!! Hubby gave me the silent treatment a few times and I told him that he was so childish for doing that and it made no sense. It’s been a few years since he did that, needless to say. LOL. I’m glad you’re both “friends” now. :)

Christine says:

I think that is so cute in a way. It represents love in the modern age!

Lauralee Hensley says:

Oh brother, I guess that’s what it’s like when you both are on facebook and are each others friends. My hubby is not interested in facebook at all, so I don’t have to even wonder if he’d do something like that to me.

Alison DePollo says:

Oh my goodness this is hilarious! I’m glad he re-friended you (is that even a word?). I sometimes wonder if mine would do the same, although secretly I think it would be ME who would do the un-friending! lol