Friday 5: 5 Signs That Mama Needs A Vacation!FRIDAY 5 | Nirasha Jaganath | March 19, 2010 at 8:49 pm
Friday is here and that means it is time for this weeks dose of the Friday 5 series. Not sure about you but the mommy brain has not left me and my youngest is about to turn 3 any day now. Even though we had that whirlwind trip to Atlantis, I am still exhausted. Maybe it has been years since I took off for a time longer than 2-3 days.
- You don’t ever seem to know what day it is. You know what I mean. Not that once in a while “Oh, is it Friday already” but a pretty constant feeling that you can’t keep up with the days.
- You can’t remember if you already brushed your teeth. Or brushed your hair or if you already gave the kiddo milk…
- You get excited about grocery shopping – without kids. Simple pleasures make you excited and you have forgotten what REAL pampering is.
- You can’t stop watching the clock. Multitasking is part and parcel of being a mama but now it has reached ridiculous proportions. You are constantly working out maximizing time in your head and calculating backwards how much of time you need before the next event.
- You have not yet put away the Halloween pumpkin decorations six months later. Or is that just me?