Win A $50 Walmart Gift Card To Help With Game Time!CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | February 2, 2010 at 9:52 am
Are you ready for your Super Bowl party? Walmart is a place that has everything from the snacks to electronics. Truthfully not always the most fashionable place to shop but certainly the most practical. In fact I am always trying to get to the fancier stores and when hubby drags me to Walmart and goes on about how realistically we are saving money there I find it difficult to argue the point. Yes, a store without the frills but truthfully who cares where I bought something if I can save a few bucks along the way?
In fact even on basics like bread they price difference is vast enough. I do know that the best Super Bowl parties are ones with friends. In fact the more the merrier, but truth is even those nacho prices add up. In fact you can learn more about the Game Time Snacks for Eight for as low as $44 and the great deals on electronics from Walmart. Check out their Game Time page for more details. Same exact brands as the other store so really why pay more.
Need some help to get you started? How about a $50 Walmart Gift Card?
Tell me Which football team is your favorite?
Contest closes 14 th February 2010. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest.
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access)
- Post this contest to your facebook status (use the easy Facebook button on top of the post for easy access)
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post.
Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com
Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Walmart. In addition, I received aWalmart gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate and one to offer as a giveaway.