Some Toys For Your Lil Valentine (Win One Too)!CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | February 14, 2010 at 9:33 pm
Hasbro has the most delectable toys, especially for PreSchoolers (more on that later as I have a scoop from a private showroom viewing) but my favorite has got to be the Potato head. Sure it is not the most sophisticated of toys but its simplicity is it’s charm. I love that there is one for each season but seriously the Sweetheart Spud is the sweetest Potato head yet. The neat thing about potato head is that all the parts are interchangeable and there are no rules. The fact that it is one of the few toys that both my girls can play with for a few minutes without bickering makes this a miracle toy in my home.
Now something for you:
Strawberry Shortcake, but you get to give her a special makeover. To help you get make-up, hair extensions and fun sticker accessories. You get to brush her sweet-smelling hair and then snap in hair extensions for a little extra glam. The best is the “magic” pen reveals her eye shadow, lip color and berry beauty mark.
Want to win the Strawberry Shortcake Sweet Surprise Doll?
Tell me Who is your Valentine?
Contest closes 21st February 2010. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest.
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access)
- Post this contest to your facebook status (use the easy Facebook button on top of the post for easy access)
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post.
Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com
Disclosure: I received the Potato Head Sweetheart Spud to review.