Win Suave Lotion And Bodywash!CONTESTS, REVIEWS & CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | December 3, 2009 at 8:43 pm
Skincare is one of the things I pay attention to. Well, make that used to pay attention to. I must admit I have let things get out of control. Not sure if it it my bad habit of drinking too little water (why, oh why does water not taste like Diet Coke?) or maybe the fact that I come from a tropical place and the Boston winters have shown me a special welcome year after year. I am normally a big fan of Aveda and normally but their products by the liter but since times have been tough keeping with the high prices has been a challenge.
A few months ago I held a Suave Mommy Shower party and then again at Blogalicious got meet the team (and also scored an awesome hand massage at their booth) but sadly did not take any products home thanks to the huge cost of checked baggage. When approached to review the products I figured I would give them a try not expecting much.
- Moisture level is pretty decent.
- The variety of scents are great but not too overwhelming
- The value for money makes it affordable for everyone.
- Good exfoliation in the body wash
- Some of the creamier body wash gels are pretty moisturizing.
- Lotions absorb easily.
- The hydration from the lotions do not last the entire day.
- The products do feel like they have too many “ingredients”
Want to win the lotion and shower gel for yourself? Tell me what do you think you need the extra pampering!