Mommy Niri Holiday Wish List Meme!MY VIEWS | Nirasha Jaganath | December 1, 2009 at 11:04 pm
My awesome friend Jyl from Twitter’s famous GNO (Girl’s Night Out) Twitter parties tagged me to a contest entry on Mom It Forward and I barely enter contests (too busy dishing my own out) . Anyway there are oodles of prizes to enter so go and check it out yourself (and enter too) but my reason to post this is it sounds fun to share these with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
- Get a job!
- Take a vacation – anywhere!
- A new PC – 2 PCs and 1 laptop crashed in our home all within a month, go figure.
- Get a pedicure!
- Buy myself a dress (I so need the pick-me-up)
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
- A card from my daughter for my birthday. I was away at Atlanta for the Blogalicious conference and by the time I arrived home she was asleep but I loved the card.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
- A scrapbook or scrap album/frame.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
- A compendium of 52 board games
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
- A kid camera and dress up clothing (especially wings).
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
- Biryani (not what you would typically expect, but then again neither am I)
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
- Going to attempt to make some smancy-fancy cookies especially inspired with a book from Good Housekeeping. Don’t tell me that is not hand crafting.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
- Christmas Carol
9. Favorite holiday song?
- Mary’s Boy Child – but only sung by Boney M (actually any of the holiday songs sung by Boney M)
10. Favorite holiday pastime?