Houston, We Have A Job!

MY VIEWS | | December 7, 2009 at 9:27 pm

work

Well, maybe that should be Boston, we have a job. Or rather, Boston we made a job. Umm, forget it, they don’t sound as nice as my heading right? Hubby has been totally against me making a hullabaloo about this but I figured you were the guys to get me through this period so no way I am leaving you out. Today was the first day on the new exciting journey. 3 months with no work have totally brought things into perspective (as I touched on in my last Friday 5 post) and I will never forget the memories (any doubts to the extent of my memory should be directed to my honey who can painfully provide examples). ┬áThis has given us the strength to forge into something new. More on that later but for now know we are entering the holidays heaving a sigh of relief. We are taking it all in slowly as we walk along this new path. Thanks for walking along.

So happy for you! And I am glad you shared! Best wishes for a more relaxing holiday.

Have a wonderful and peaceful holiday!

Rosey says:

Hurrah! Congrats to you and yours!!!

Lisa says:

I’m so happy for you. I know how that is; hubby wasn’t working for many months. It’s awful. Good luck on everything!

Sheliza says:

Congratulations! I wish your family success for the new year :)

Congrats! I love hearing good news, thanks for sharing!

karen M says:

Congrats!!

Gaynelle says:

Yea! That is great that there is work to be found!

Now that’s just about the best news I’ve heard in a LONG time!! So happy for your and your family:)

Yay! I am so happy for you guys. :)

Lauralee Hensley says:

Congrats to your husband, and to you for being there for him. Will continue to pray everything keeps working out for the best for your family.

Congrats! What a relief for you!

That’s wonderful news, best of luck!

CONGRATS Niri-sending virtual hugs :)

I’m doing a happy dance for ya! :-)

Al_Pal says:

Ah, congrats & best wishes!

That is wonderful news. I am thrilled for you. Does this mean you’ll be neglecting us? I miss you already!

hooray!! what a holiday gift :) so happy for you.

Fergie

Congratulations! I am sure a lot of stress has been lifted from your shoulders.

Amy says:

YAY!! I am so excited for your family! What a relief this time of year!

amy says:

How wonderful, what a great Christmas gift for everyone there. Congrats! Consider treating yourself to a massage – you can get one for free or not much more at a massage therapy school – and if you fear because the students are new, I went to MT school and you learn the body from the cellular level up and gets lotsov practice…many students get weeded out because they don’t know how to do the physical work or don’t pass the mental work.