My Curious George Party (And Win The DVD Too)! #AVeryMonkeyChristmasCONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | November 21, 2009 at 8:18 pm
When I was approached to host a Curious George screening for “A Very Monkey Christmas“.party I totally flipped. Curious George is not only a favorite show with my kids but mine too. Sometimes they dawdle off to their room and I stay rooted in front of the television to see what George will do. Now that either means he is so enjoyable to watch or I lead a sad life! You my dear can draw your own conclusions, but before you give up on me know I have something special for my readers too.
Anyway we had a blast more-so because this time I let the kids watch the movie while I caught up on adult time (which is rarer than I wish for). The kids had not watched the movie before the screening, just to make sure they were excited for the event, but I had allowed them to listen to the accompanying music soundtrack. I am a total Christmas music girl and in my book you can never play it too early. The movie surrounds itself George writing his Christmas list and “The man with the yellow hat” trying to decipher it. I won’t give away the ending but needless to say George will keep you on your toes.
The thing I love most about Curious George is it reminds me of my kids. You know, always getting into trouble while really intending to be good? This movie will premiering November 25 (the day before Thanksgiving on PBS KIDS,) the Curious George holiday special, Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas, so be sure to check it out.
For those of you who would love a copy of the movie to, ahem play babysitter at times, you can win one right here. Truth be told you don’t need have a kid to enter, as me thinks Curious George is everyone’s cup of tea.
Want to win Curious George’s “A Very Monkey Christmas” DVD? To enter tell me what do you think we should name “The Man With The Yellow Hat”? Make sure that you enter the correct contact details. Contest closes 29th November 2009. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest.
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
Don’t forget to visit out other fabulous giveaways on MommyNiri.com
Disclosure: I received a screener copy of the DVD and a few Curious George games, a book, CD and popcorn to host the Curious George Party!