Win The Swirly Mini Ghost Ornament Set (2 winners)
CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | October 14, 2009 at 8:49 pm
Congratulations Heather and Kathy!
Paul (Meet Paul, A Stay At Home Dad) and Lianne, who run Swirly Designs, are meticulous about their craft. No 2 designs of their polymer clay are identical as they are handmade. There is nothing like checking out their seasonal designs to get the mood going. Normally ornaments are relegated to Christmas as such but taking this notion to other holidays adds a special touch to it, don’t you think? You can be sporting this set and be the talk of the town at the next party. To help you set the scene you can win the Swirly Mini Ghost Ornaments (set of 4) . Actually 2 of Mommy Niri’s readers will take home this wonderful set.
Tell me which is your favorite ornament design on the Swirly Designs site and why(”count me in” type comments will not count). Make sure that you enter the correct contact details. Contest closes 19th October 2009. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest.
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
Check out the complete list of Halloween Extravaganza