Win GRiPPiES No-Slip Run-Resistant Tights (2 winners)
CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | October 20, 2009 at 8:59 pm
Congratulations Lisa and Susan!
You know how you always want you kiddo’s tootsies to be covered but have seen them fall as the socks skid on the non carpeted floors? Yes, some socks do have those non-skid surfaces but truth is you sometimes want that snazzy design you spied on during some vacation or grabbed on a bargain and chances are it does not have those rubbery bottoms. Grippies was invented by Corrie Wilder and Yelena Mogelefsky, moms who were tired of the same old problem but did something about it. They offer several option of non skid socks and also non skid stickers to put on any socks. How really neat is that?
Now they can be put onto any type of socks or tights. Well they have a newly released Grippies tights. I received a pair for each of my girls and I am amazed that even though their focus was on the non skid part the actual tights was pretty soft and of great quality too. I can’t wait for the girls to use them under their costumes on Halloween costumes and even under those pretty holiday dresses. If you have a little girl (or know one) you definitely want to get one of these.
Want to win the A pair of the GRIPPiEs N0-Slip Run-Resistant Tight? Sizes run from 2 to 14. There will be 2 winners! Tell me your favorite color for your little one (”count me in” type comments will not count). Make sure that you enter the correct contact details. Contest closes 25th October 2009. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest.
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
Check out the complete list of Halloween Extravaganza
Tags: grippies, no slip, non skid, tights