Win Gerber Graduates Smart Sips Drink And BackPackCONTESTS, REVIEWS & CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | October 21, 2009 at 9:02 pm
** CONTEST CLOSED **
Congratulations Clarissa Neiding & Jovita Cantu
Nutritional drink for kids? There are so many in the market today that you can’t even count them. A quick search on Google for “kids nutritional drinks” returns 20 million results. Thats amazing. Seriously, it would drive anyone nuts to literally figure out how to pick the right drink for their kids.
I was happy to receive a sample pack from Gerber for review and do a giveaway on the blog. The packaging seemed tougher than regular juice boxes, but once its goes in kid’s hands anything is possible. Even though the drink is loaded with vitamins and omega-3 fat my kids found it hard to gulp as it was low in sugar. Kids care more about sweet than nutrition and I don’t blame them. If you are looking to replace milk with nutritional alternative for your kids then smart sips may be the right choice, however if your kids are used to sweet drink like hot chocolate then smart sips may be a difficult choice.
Two lucky readers can win Gerber Smart Sips contest on Mommy Niri blog by entering the contest. The winner gets - One pack of Smart Sips and a Gerber Graduate backpack.
Share your experiences in the comment section about feeding healthy drink or food to your kids. (”count me in” type comments will not count). Make sure that you enter the correct contact details. Contest closes 25th October 2009. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest.
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post for easy access)
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
Complete list of Halloween Extravaganza