The Ninja Master Prep Has Found A Place In My Kitchen!

REVIEWS | | October 24, 2009 at 7:55 pm

I should rather say “counter”, and that is a true honor in itself. The truth is the moment my oldest became a toddler I somehow lost counter space in my home. No matter what I did the counters became cluttered, though I salvaged some space for a laptop, priorities ehh? And you wondered how I always seem online or reply mails in a jiffy. That is precisely the reason why we are fussy about any appliance that survives my kitchen. When I attended the EuroPro launch of The Ninja Master Chef in NY with Food Network’s Robin Miller I did so more for Robin but was very impressed with the Ninja Master Prep.

Returning home, knowing they would be shipping me a complimentary one home, I had to do some convincing to my hubby that it was worth cleaning some space for (all the while hoping I was right). Anyway since it has come home I have made a Tomato puree, Mango Smoothie,  Spooky Raisin Spiders, and a peanut chutney. I have been impressed with every result. Having used the huge blenders in other brands it is true that the Ninja surpasses crushing ice. The even chopping of the tomatoes really surprised me.

What I liked about Ninja Master:

• Crushes ice like a dream.
  • Purees evenly
  • The corded portion of the appliance does not touch the mixture, thus no cleaning.
  • Easy to clean.
  • Adequate sizes of containers (it comes with 2 sizes).
  • Lightweight
  • Can move between the 2 sizes of bowls easily.

What I thought could be better in the next version:

• An added container/bowl that is smaller just when you need to make just a teen quantity of something.
  • The lids take a little adjusting to fit right, or maybe that is just me, but then again it should work easily without too much fuss for anyone.
  • The motor is pretty heavy, so it feels a bit weighty.

As you can see the improvements are needed but the functionality of the product is unmistakable. I hear people rave about the Magic  Bullet and I hear comments that this is supposed to be better, but in honesty I can’t vouch for anything since I don’t own a Magic Bullet. But I do own the Ninja Master Prep and so far it has been good, so I’ll keep it.

DSCN1701

DSCN1703DSCN1704DSCN1706DSCN1710

0saves
Tags: , ,

You have made some really good points there. I checked on the net to learn more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

yymovcom87 says:

Collection of some of your personal information is essential for completion of some of the functions and activities of this Website. We will, if it is reasonable or practicable to do so, also collect your personal information directly from you. For instance, the collection of your personal information may happen when you[url=http://www.yymov.com]电影天堂[/url].

Amir says:

ANOTHER ONE ON I WANT TO STAY IN MY HOME:CLIENT:I heard the banks are reducing the prciaipnl amounts to keep people in their homes.SS AGENT: Yeah, on the streets, there are many lies that are being told, and most of us don’t have the insight and perspective to know what’s really going on. We’ve learned that pertaining to real estate, NOTHING IS EVER WHAT IT SEEMS! So, there are hopeful conversations that balances are being reduced, but the reality is that they are NOT, at least not in any significant numbers. Out of over 300 recent interviews with clients who did loan mods, I have talked to 2 that have received balance reductions, and I was not able to see or verify their paperwork, I just took their word for it.There is even a new NEWS story about a possible 1.5 billion bailout for AZ, NV, CA, Michigan, and FL that is supposed to be for this purpose. We have seen this over and over too, the government bailouts never work, as they always have too many hidden strings attached for the programs, and generally, the program is not ultimately beneficial for the bank, the homeowner, or sometimes for BOTH. As I mentioned before, there are many benefits to a short sale, they are… . HERE YOU TALK ABOUT THE PROS OF A SHORT SALE!Always acknowledge their objections, then POST them up with the lead into HOW WE DO THE SHORT SALEs if you are not scripted on short sales, it’s a circle conversation of no fruit. If you are scripted, then it’s 5 minutes and a listing. OUTBACK! Coach April 7, 2010

auto winkay says:

Ningbo Winkay Auto Parts Co.,Limited is specialized in producing and selling: ignition coil, air flow meter, oxygen sensor, EGR valves, idle air control valve, spark plug wire set, fuel injectors, fuel pump, thermostat, crankshaft position sensor, camshaft position sensor, intake air pressure sensor, angular position sensor, throttle position sensor, ABS sensors, phase sensor, odometer sensors and so on. [url=http://www.yykay.com] winkay [/url]

21autocar says:

supply sell produce auto ignition coil, MAF, Mass Air Flow Sensor Meter, TPS, Throttle Position Sensor, MAP Sensor, Crankshaft Camshaft Position Sensor, Throttle Body, IACV, Idle Air Control Valve [url=http://www.21autocar.com] 21autocar [/url]

Rory says:

So many interesting articles i read here, i think you
    can make mommyniri.com go viral easily using one tricky method.

Just search in google:
    Willard’s Tips – SM Traffic

Bernice says:

Acupuncture is a type of technique that is considered as part of the
    various Chinese medicinal methods; this treatment is performed by using
    needles and sticking them in various areas in the body.
    Don’t accentuate or alter the way you are breathing,
    just let your attention rest on the flow of your breath.
    The latter group also had a higher rate of miscarriage and still birth (20%) compared to those ladies who received
    acupuncture for fertility (8%).

Therese says:

“Everyone always talks about records that will never be broken,” Twwin Galaxies founder
    Walter Day said to Newsweek magazine iin 2002, while adressing former champion Safran’s achievement.

These days, the customer is king and the serbice industry needs to
    respecht the customer. But De – Jesus, no stranger to Team Pacquiao as
    he was Manny’s more than adept cutman the night the
    Pinoy Idol toook a wiccked head butft in a March 19, 2005, decision loss tto Mexican icon Erik Morales,
    is a Bronx boy.

roofing says:

Great website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics discussed in this
    article? I’d really like to be a part of community where I can get comments from
    other experienced individuals that share the same interest.
    If you have any recommendations, please let me know.
    Thanks a lot!