Win A Poster Print From Digital Room!
CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | September 19, 2009 at 4:55 am
CONTEST IS CLOSED!!
The holidays are around the bend and holiday pictures are always the buzz, but how about surprising your loved ones with a poster capturing the beat of summer? When you are knee deep in snow outside such a poster adorning your wall is sure to ward off any winter blues you may have.
Well, lucky for you Digital Room is sponsoring a (1) 18×24” rolled poster print to a lucky winner on Mommy Niri. I am planning to use a picture of the beach so that I can feel that breeze even when the temperature drops. That is sure to brighten up my lounge and mood.
This offer is open to US residents only. FREE UPS Ground Shipping for US residents. Contest closes 28th September 2009. To enter leave a comment explaining how you would use the Poster Print if you won. Simple!
To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest:
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and tweet about this contest with hashtag #giveaway and leave a comment that you did so. People with no followers do not count. For example : @mommyniri Win A Poster Print From @UPrinting #giveaway http://bit.ly/tMlrl
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about this contest (ensure you link to digitalroom.com) and leave the URL below.
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.