Win A Month’s Supply Of Dropps Laundry Detergent (3 Winners)CONTESTS, PRODUCTS, REVIEWS & CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | September 19, 2009 at 7:01 pm
CONTEST CLOSED !!!
A few months ago I was approached to try out the Dropps Laundry Detergent. We had just bought a new washer and it took only high efficiency “he” type detergents. Thankfully it was marked he. There have been several all-in-one type detergents, but Dropps is truly different. If you recall I enjoyed trying out the Purex 3-1in-1 laundry sheets but was not too keen on the scent. The great thing about Dropps is that like Purex there is no measuring (wahoo) but the scents are either very light or non-existent, depending on the one you use.
Its super-concentrated formula fits in tiny, pre-measured “toss-and-go” dissolvable pacs and I was a bit wary of tossing something that looked like plastic directly in the washer (that’s right, not where the detergent goes but just along with the clothes), but I did and it was fine. Once it dissolves in your washer, it’s tough on dirt, but easy on your favorite garments. No harsh chemicals means a safer planet and removing water means a super concentrated pack.
I was happy to see no bulky plastic bottles, not only because the energy that comes in making and shipping them ridiculous, but also because my girls can’t drop them. So you can keep your clothes and the earth clean.
Dropps are currently available in Fresh Scent, Scent Dye Free, and Dropps Baby (Scent, Dye, and Enzyme Free).
Want to win a month’s supply of the Dropps Laundry Detergent? There will be 3 (three winners) The contest closes on the October 4th, 2009. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
Share your experiences what you about doing laundry (”count me in” type comments will not count). Make sure that you enter the correct contact details. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest:
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and retweet (use the green retweet button, on top of the post, for easy access
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.