Robin Miller Introduces Euro-Pro’s Ninja Kitchen Master Prep!

NEWS | | September 29, 2009 at 8:45 pm

DSCN1273

So you know how some people are all about certain channels which they love? Well Mommy Niri is a total Food Network junkie. I never get to watch the shows normally during the day as I limit television viewing for my kids but I am known on occasion to sneak snippets in. Well when I heard that Food Network star Robin Miller (She hosts Quick Fix Meals) was going to be demonstrating the wonders of the new Ninja Kitchen Kitchen Master (somewhat a food processor marries a blender device)  I was (super) thrilled to be going. Even though Type A Mom conference was happening that same week I knew opportunities don’t knock on my door everyday. So after awaking at 3:00am (yes, you read that right 3-I-am-crazy-to-be-doing-this-O-clock) I head to Boston.

After losing my way a few times to the Mandarin hotel, where the event was to be held, I finally get there. Now although I love going to NY to see all the fab events (and there is no shortage of them) I simply love meeting all my bloggy buddies.  Anyway I expected to see a gadget similar to the Magic Bullet but this sounds better. Robin Miller was just as amazing in person (more so actually) and showed us several of her quick recipes using the Ninja Kitchen Master. From what I saw,  this is what I loved about it:

• the safety aspect of having the lid lock in place before working
  • the double lid prevents me having to wash the corded part of the appliance, which is normally a pain for regular ones.
  • The material is BPA free, enough said
  • There is no clumping in the blender
  • There is a lifetime guarantee on the blade.

There is much more to say on the Ninja Kitchen Master, but I am going to wait on trying my own at home before giving more feedback. We then got a (hands on) demonstration of Euro Pro’s cleaning devices, the makers of the famous Shark steamer. Anything that uses less chemicals has my vote. My inside joke is my home has the least chemicals since I barely clean ;-)

We ended the event with a scrumptious meal prepared using Robin’s recipes.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

KarenM says:

Hey better then the Magic Bullet! can’t wait for you to test it at home

Meghan says:

Ooo….looks better than I thought it would. I’m addicted to my Cuisinart handheld blender. But, this is different. It chops! Tell us how your first-hand tests go!

Briana says:

It was a pleasure to meet you at the Ninja Event! I love your energy! :)

Linda says:

Saw recipe with freezing coffee that is left over and adding chocolate syrup! Has anyone got this as sounded so good..Thanks

Cheryl W says:

Wow I really need one of the Ninja Kitchen Masters. How cool that you got to talk with Robin Miller.

andy lepage says:

Can the Ninja chop vegetables: sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, celery?

I used it to chop coriander, spinach, peanuts, ice and raisins. I am pretty sure it can handle it. I have seen it chop chicken etc.

Carolyn Briel says:

Hi

Could I find out if the blades, for the small Ninja, are sold separetly? I have both the large & small Ninja but use the small more often to puree all my husbands food. I love it but feel that the blades are soon to wear out because I use it several times a day. If I could get a response I really would appreciate it.

Carolyn

Karen says:

between my mom and i we broke our ninja! help!
    We love it but the blade in the motor stripped out and it is in need of replacement. what do i do we are lost with out it. we bought 3 got 3 free and gave the other 5 as gifts. But we need to know where to send our broken parts to exchange for a new one.
    Please help.