Help California Raisins Win The Juiciest Award (You Can Win Too)!CONTESTS, REVIEWS & CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | September 9, 2009 at 9:43 pm
*** Contest Closed ***
Congratulations Vickie, Marilyn & Madeliene
Here’s the thing, raisins are a mama’s best friend. I get all gooey happy seeing my girls eating them because I know that it is not candy. Can you think of a better snack food that is not messy, non sodium loaded and also very healthy? Well the grapevine has some even more exciting news. Those groovy, sunglass-wearing California Raisins have been nominated for Advertising Week’s prestigious Icon Walk of Fame. Winners of Advertising Week’s Walk of Fame will have their names immortalized on plaques on Madison Avenue between 40th & 50th in New York City.
Voting ends September 18, 2009 so head on over to help our cool raisins win a place in the Icon Walk of Fame
To sweeten the deal Mommy Niri is giving her readers a chance to win one of 3 California Raisin insulated lunch bags filled with:
· A California Raisin water bottle
· Plush toy
· California Raisin snack packs
Hold it, it gets even better. Not only do you vote for the sunglass sporting raisins, and win the super loaded bags, but the winners will be entered into a grand prize drawing to win a set of four Ray-Ban sunglasses valued at approximately $500 so they can rock out with their friends and family California Raisin-style!
Now for the details. Remember there are 3 winners! Contest closes 16th September 2009!
To qualify you need to do this VOTE for the California Raisins on Advertising Week’s site and leave a comment below that you did this.
To earn (several) extra entries you can do the following (but leave a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Tweet the Advertising Week’s link encouraging their Twitter followers to vote. Be sure to use #raisinsrockadweek Example Help the California Raisins Win Icon Walk of Fame Award! http://bit.ly/47CS9m Plz RT #raisinsrockadweek (via MommyNiri.com) Please RT
- Indicate that you voted for the California Raisins on your Facebook status with a link to the Adweek voting page
- Leave a comment here with your favorite California Raisin memory.
- Submit a picture of yourself with the California Raisins, in California Raisin costume, or similar to the California Raisin Facebook group
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.