To Celebrate Gap Born To Fit Jeans, Win A Gap Jeans!CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | August 14, 2009 at 7:18 am
Last weekend I attended the GAP Born To Fit party held by the lovely Mom In The City (through Brand About Town) and I had a blast. There is nothing nicer than spending a day in NY surrounded by lovely ladies and even lovier jeans. There were 3 styles of Born To Fit Jeans: Bootcut, Regular and Skinny but all were exceptional.
Now you know Mommy Niri always thinks of her readers and always brings something special for you from all her escapades. Well in celebration of the Gap Born To Fit (1969) event I am giving you the chance (thank you Kim for being the best hostess) the get a pair of Gap Jeans (any jeans – denim, cotton etc. up to the value $70). How cool is that?
Want to winThe GAP Jeans?
The contest closes on the 30th August, 2009. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
Leave a comment about your favorite jeans (”count me in” type comments will not count). Make sure that you entered the correct contact details.
To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest:
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and tweet about this contest with hashtag #mommyniricontest and leave a comment that you did so. People with no followers do not count. For example : @mommyniri Win The GAP jeans at MommyNiri.com #mommyniricontest http://tinyurl.com/m3mwos
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org !
Make sure you check out other contests running on Mommy Niri.