Friday 5: 5 Darndest Things Kids Say!FRIDAY 5 | Nirasha Jaganath | August 28, 2009 at 9:00 pm
As part of the Mommy Niri Friday 5 series I wanted to deliver the next dose but could not figure out what to write about. I know it is hard to believe but Mommy Niri was at a loss for words (if you think you are having a hard time believing this I can see hubby dearest shaking his head in disbelief). Well fear not, all is not lost. Here I am back with this week’s Friday 5 and this week I am sharing the crazy statements of my kids.
- “I’ll huff and puff and blow down your house!” said by 2 year old to 4 year old who had built a stick house on paper.
- “Mama, are you done yet? We are so proud of you!” Screamed at me in a public restroom.
- “Bela, you are not a baby, you are a toddler, get up and get your own water!” Said by 4 year old to 2 year old after 2 year old asked me for water.
- “Popsicles are bad for sick children.” Stated by the 4 year old after realizing that she could have more if she did not have to give her sick sister a popsicle.
- “Give it to Jia!” Declared by 2 year old to give her sister a medicine she does not want to have. Sometimes they ask for the other to have first as if it may make the act feel better if the sibling endures it first. Go figure!