Back To School: Win Play-Doh, Burger Builder SystemCONTESTS, REVIEWS & CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | August 30, 2009 at 9:41 pm
*** CONTEST CLOSED ***
Congratulations Betty N
Play Doh is a staple in my home, in fact it is one of my favorite items I carry in my bag, the others are crayons and aquadoodles. Truth is I have toyed with several variations and cheaper knock-offs of Play-Doh but the scent and quality of their inferior cousins convinced me to not even bother. When I heard about the new contest asking children and parents to create favorite foods using Paly-Doh and submit the pictures of it, I thought what a great concept and decided to share. I mean we already do this at home, as I am sure many homes across America as well, but now we get to win a prize for it. The grand prize winner of the READY, GO PLAY-DOH $10,000 CREATION CONTEST will receive a $5,000 playroom makeover as well as a $5,000 “Doh-nation” to their child’s school. Some great news is September 16th is National Play-Doh Day? and Mommy Niri can help the celebratiion get on the road>
Since creative play is an active part of a child’s life Play-Doh has created the new Play-Doh Burger Maker, which we were lucky enough to receive to try out. We were excited to get started except for one little detail, my girls had never eaten a burger in their life. Being vegetarian it was not a common thing in their diet (though I was privvy to to vegetarian burgers) Well we got going and the realistic imprints of the lettuce and tomatoes were enough to get my little ones curious. What I liked about this Burger Builder was that it was easy for the girls to assemble the pieces themselves. Oodles of fun left the girls tired and hungry.
I chanced making a (real) vegetarian burger and offered it to my 4 year old and those play-doh burgers must have whet her appetite because it was the first time she ate a burger.
Want to win the Play-Doh, Burger Builder System?
So to help you get invigorated to enter that $5K contest how about a contraption of your own? Mommy Niri always thinks of her readers and if offering her readers a chance to own one of these Play-Doh Burger Builder system, which by the way only gets released in September (who says Mommy Niri is not ahead of the game?) The contest closes on the September 12th, 2009. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
Share your experiences about your favorite crafts (”count me in” type comments will not count). Make sure that you enter the correct contact details. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest:
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and tweet about this contest with hashtag #mommyniricontest and leave a comment that you did so. People with no followers do not count. For example : @mommyniri Win Play-Doh, Burger Builder System at MommyNiri.com #mommyniricontest http://tinyurl.com/nu55q2
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org !
Make sure you check out the back to school special promotions running for the whole week on Mommy Niri.