Back To School: Win Pirate’s Booty – A Chest Full of Snacks | Healthy Snacks for KidsCONTESTS, HEALTH, PRODUCTS | Nirasha Jaganath | August 28, 2009 at 5:40 am
*** Contest Closed ***
Congratulations Natalia D.
Pirate’s Booty, is a deliciously baked all-natural snack made from puffed rice and corn. Pirate’s Booty comes in great subtle flavors like Aged White Cheddar, Barbeque, Veggie (vegan), Bermuda Onion and Sea Salt & Vinegar. All Pirate’s Booty products are low in fat (130 calories per serving) gluten and trans-fat free as well as tree-nut free! Other great-tasting snacks include Smart Puffs; all-natural baked corn puffs made with real Wisconsin cheddar and Original Tings; all-natural vegan crunchy corn sticks.
As a parent I am thrilled to have the healthier options for kiddie snacks. My kids just loved it. They did not notice any difference between high sodium snacks and the healthier Pirate Booty snacks. Mommy Niri has been covering healthy food topic through her previous posts - Alliances against Childhood Obesity, Organic Candy, Kids Snack Bar, Getting Kids To Eat Veggies, and Passing on My (Veg) Prejudices. Now, a special giveaway for Mommy Niri readers.
Want to win the Pirate’s Booty snacks?
The contest closes on the September 9th, 2009. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
Share your experiences about healthy snacks (”count me in” type comments will not count). Make sure that you enter the correct contact details. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest:
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and tweet about this contest with hashtag #mommyniricontest and leave a comment that you did so. People with no followers do not count. For example : @mommyniri Win Pirate’s Booty Snacks at MommyNiri.com #mommyniricontest http://tinyurl.com/mhrpyf
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org !
Make sure you check out the back to school special promotions running for the whole week on Mommy Niri.