Back To School: Win “Learn To Read” by Hooked On PhonicsCONTESTS, PRODUCTS | Nirasha Jaganath | August 24, 2009 at 9:32 pm
*** CONTEST CLOSED ***
Congratulations Cynthia Mercado
If you know me you would know that I am a strong advocate of education and reading (read some of my earlier posts if you need more convincing reading to your baby, yet, grant the gift of reading, providing the tools for early readers) but also that I have been working as part of a focus group with Hooked On Phonics. Blogging on itself is a wonderful experience but when you get to get such an up close view of products you love, and even more to be a small part of it, it is an amazing experience.
I managed to get copies of the new Hooked On Phonics Learn To Read system by Hooked on Phonics and I cannot say too much of how much I love it. In fact I will just let the video of my girls watching the DVD that comes with it speak for itself. The entire system of fun and education bounded with the repetition but done smartly. The stories are simple and clear, and trust me I have early readers in my home so we have seen many early reading tools and then some.
The DVDs are just up my alley, not flashy but clean cartoons and so beaty. The infusion of classical music and intensity is amazing. I still have my little girls walking around the house passing the letter “G” to each other. I am thrilled to be offering this experience to my readers.
Want to win “Learn To Read” product by Hooked on Phonics?
The product comes in Pre-K, K, Grade 1 and Grade 2 with each having two levels. The winner gets to pick the product for the grade they choose. .
The contest closes on the September 6th, 2009. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
Share your experiences in teaching kids to learn (”count me in” type comments will not count). Make sure that you enter the correct contact details. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest:
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and tweet about this contest with hashtag #mommyniricontest and leave a comment that you did so. People with no followers do not count. For example : @mommyniri Win Hooked On Phonics “Learn To Read” system at MommyNiri.com #mommyniricontest http://tinyurl.com/meokmd
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org !
Make sure you check out the back to school special promotions running for the whole week on Mommy Niri.
*Images courtesy of Hooked On Phonics and Hooked On Phonics blog