Back To School: Win Itzabitza | Magical Drawing Game for Early ReadersCONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | August 28, 2009 at 9:10 pm
*** CONTEST CLOSED ***
Congratulations Chirs G.
Back in July, Mommy Niri interviewed Margaret Johnson, CEO of SABI – an Educational Video Games Startup Company. Mommy Niri readers get to win ItzaBitza, again. Reading to your baby, yet, reading is for all seasons, gift of reading and tools for early readers are some of the discussions that readers can participate and share their experiences.
Want to win the Itzabitza, Magical Drawing Game for your Early Readers?
The contest closes on the September 10th, 2009. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
Share your experiences about educational games (”count me in” type comments will not count). Make sure that you enter the correct contact details. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest:
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and tweet about this contest with hashtag #mommyniricontest and leave a comment that you did so. People with no followers do not count. For example : @mommyniri Win ItzaBitza Magical Game for Early Readers at MommyNiri.com #mommyniricontest http://tinyurl.com/m8u9y5
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
Need help? Email email@example.com !
Make sure you check out the back to school special promotions running for the whole week on Mommy Niri.