Back To School: Win Healthy (GoPicnic) Ready Made Meals | 5 Winners with 4 Products eachCONTESTS, HEALTH, PRODUCTS | Nirasha Jaganath | August 25, 2009 at 6:45 pm
*** CONTEST CLOSED ***
Congratulations Lisa, Lia, Heather Goldsmith, Barbara Wright & Lisa Taylor
Ready Made Meals
There is nothing fancy about packaged foods. Its an old tradition. The GoPicnic meal is ready to eat right from the box with absolutely no need for refrigeration or special preparation.
Whenever I am in a hurry, I take one of these meal boxes for my lunch. Given my dietary restrictions (pure vegetarian), I no longer have to force feed myself with fries, high-carb bagels or cheeseburgers for lunch (It is so frustrating to overly explain myself every time I look for vegetarian meal. Some times it feels like veggies are delicacies. Folks who are here for winning the prize, I will spare you this time from my gazillion stories. Watch out for my new book – My Experiences as a Vegetarian by Mommy Niri).
GoPicnic caters well to folks with special needs or allergies – Kosher, Vegan, Halal, Gluten-Free and many more. Each food item is individually sealed and labeled with its ingredients, so it is possible for those with very specific dietary requirements to tailor their meal accordingly. Overall, its worth a try.
- caters to folks with allergies – gluten free, soy free, egg free, fish free, shell fish free etc.
- peanut free – GoDelight uses Sunflower spread instead of peanut butter
- low in sodium – perfect for flights (Now you don’t have to buy those salty pretzels for $5)
- perfect for storage – no need for refrigeration
- nicely packaged to take for picnic, flight or your office
Over the past few months Mommy Niri has been covering healthy food topic through her posts - Alliances against Childhood Obesity, Organic Candy, Kids Snack Bar, Getting Kids To Eat Veggies, and Passing on My (Veg) Prejudices. Now, a special giveaway for Mommy Niri readers.
Mommy Niri readers can use the discount code GPMOMS to get 20% off the price at GoPicnic
Want to win GoPicnic?
There will be 5 winners. The winners get to choose 4 products each from the GoPicnic web site. The contest closes on the September 7th, 2009. The winners will be chosen by random.org.
Share your experiences in healthy / fast food (”count me in” type comments will not count). Make sure that you enter the correct contact details. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest:
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and tweet about this contest with hashtag #mommyniricontest and leave a comment that you did so. People with no followers do not count. For example : @mommyniri Win Healthy Ready Made Meals 5 Winners at MommyNiri.com #mommyniricontest http://tinyurl.com/kr4jv6
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Grab my button from the side bar and leave your URL in the comment.
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org !
Make sure you check out the back to school special promotions running for the whole week on Mommy Niri.