Win Karito Kids Doll Of Choice ($100 Value)CONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | July 10, 2009 at 9:23 pm
CONTEST CLOSED, Winner: Nicole Choate !!!
You may have already read my Karito Kids review and now is the chance for you and your child to be a part of something larger than merely owning a toy. Every doll comes with a code that unlocks a charity of choice online. If that wasn’t enough the cultural experience from the doll and the included book would help broaden horizons beyond belief. Karito Kids has been kind enough to offer Mommy Niri readers to own one of the 5 dolls – Zoe from US, Gia from Italy, Lulu from Kenya, Pita from Mexico, and Wan Ling from China. The lucky winner would get to pick a doll of choice ($100 value).
How to enter the contest?
The contest closes on the 26th of July, 2009. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
Leave a comment about your favorite Karito Kids dolls (”count me in” type comments will not count). Make sure that you entered the correct contact details.
To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest:
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and tweet about this contest with hashtag #mommyniricontest and leave a comment that you did so. People with no followers do not count. For example : @mommyniri Win a Karito Kids Doll #mommyniricontest http://tinyurl.com/n86xln
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
Need help? Email email@example.com !
Make sure you check out other contests running on Mommy Niri.