Day 4: Win Precious Girls Operation Kindness Book & Plush ToyCONTESTS, PRODUCTS | Nirasha Jaganath | June 22, 2009 at 10:11 pm
CONTEST CLOSED, Winner: Nancye Davis
The Precious Girls Club™, is a book series and a virtual world website for young girls aged 4 – 12. Operation Kindness is the second book in the new series. In addition to being fun and entertaining, the stories and online destination are built on the brand’s wholesome values and faith-based messages. By providing the online experience, which also takes online safety seriously, it is ensured that the fun does not end with just owning the book.
The web site experience is full of fun, very girly with flowers and pink all over – perfect for little girls. I am sure some boys would want to play as well even though the experience is designed for girls. Kids can create their own avatars, decorate their rooms, socialize, play games and even shop “virtually.” The games are designed to reinforce helpfulness, kindness, responsibility, love and caring.
Thanks to the folks at MomSelect, who have kindly offered me an opportunity to review one and give the Mommy Niri readers one too. Now you win the Precious Girls: Operation Kindness book and matching plush dog.
Its easy to enter the contest, just follow the details below:
How to enter the contest?
The contest closes on the Tuesday, 7th of July. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
Leave a comment about your kid’s favorite games (”count me in” type comments will not count). Make sure that you entered the correct contact details. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest:
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and tweet about this contest with hashtag #mommyniri-kidsgame and leave a comment that you did so. People with no followers do not count. For example : @mommyniri Win Precious Girls Operation Kindness Book & Plush Toy #mommyniricontest http://tinyurl.com/lhwtsr
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
Need help? Email email@example.com !
Make sure you check out other contests running on Mommy Niri.