Day 6: Win DisneyFamily.com Travel KitCONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | June 24, 2009 at 4:55 pm
CONTEST CLOSED When the folks at MomGenerations (one of my favorite blogs) asked if I was interested in hosting a giveaway along with DisneyFamily.com, I thought how perfect it was since I was hosting a contest extravaganza during the same week. The “On The Road With Family.com” kit will go one lucky Mommy Niri reader! It promises to keep those nagging whines at bay. Family trips with my 2 little girls, the “Are we there yet?” is not what we deal with, it would be easier to have that than the constant whining. Put a 2 year old and a 4 year old together and you have the mimicking and screaming enough to drive you crazy.
Well when you see what is in the prize, it would be enough to silence the whinest of the kids. The travel kit includes a plush kid size travel pillow, a copy of Dr. Seuss’s There’s a Map in My Lap, a travel game kit, notepad and pen and adorable tote bag (a $30 value).
DisneyFamily.com Travel is differnet from the average travel site. Once you become a parent it becomes apparent that travel takes on a whole new meaning. That 2 hour drive can take 4 hours with kids. Having a resource to help with all your vacation planning needs that takes into consideration what parents really need is a boon to parents. The site provides a unique resource for parents providing a combination of expert reviews, parent recommendations, and most importantly age-appropriate attractions for family-friendly destinations. Here is the most imp0rtant aspect, they help you do it on a budget.
The “Cities on a Shoestring” feature allows to check for free or almost-free attractions in any city. Worth it especially if you are on a time crunch and don’t want to peruse loads of sites to find the information, and personally I can’t imagine anyone who has that time to waste anymore. With tips on hassle free air travel, videos of popular family destinations, and safety this should be a look before you go site.
You can win theThe “On The Road With Family.com” kit by entering the contest.Its easy to enter the contest, just follow the details below:
How to enter the contest?
The contest closes on the 1st of July. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
Leave a comment sharing your favorite family vacation destination spot (”count me in” type comments will not count). Make sure that you entered the correct contact details.
To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest:
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and tweet about this contest with hashtag #mommyniricontest and leave a comment that you did so. People with no followers do not count. For example : @mommyniri Win a Disney Travel Kit for kids #mommyniricontest http://tinyurl.com/nuqlfj
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org !
Make sure you check out other contests running on Mommy Niri.