Day 5: Win A Too Late WatchCONTESTS | Mommy Niri | June 23, 2009 at 9:32 pm
CONTEST CLOSED, Winner: Elaine Bard !!!
Too Late has created a watch that can fit all your 24/7 activities, from going to school to working in the office to chilling out in an exotic beach to going out to a fancy night club. Now Mommy Niri is giving away the Too Late Watch in pink color. Its shock-proof, anti-scratch, water-proof, ultra light and designed to be adaptable to any given situation and personal taste. What could be said about the packaging? Too Late watches are placed in a sparkling, well-rounded and Eco-friendly glass jar.
You can win the pink Too2Late watch by entering the contest.Its easy to enter the contest, just follow the details below:
How to enter the contest?
The contest closes on the Wednesday, 8th of July. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
Leave a comment about your favorite watch (”count me in” type comments will not count). Make sure that you entered the correct contact details. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest:
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and tweet about this contest with hashtag #mommyniricontest and leave a comment that you did so. People with no followers do not count. For example : @mommyniri Win A Too Late Watch #mommyniricontest http://tinyurl.com/ktyrg9
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
Need help? Email email@example.com !
Make sure you check out other contests running on Mommy Niri.