Day 2: Win $20 Gift Card To Piggy Paint Nail PolishCONTESTS, PRODUCTS, REVIEWS | Nirasha Jaganath | June 20, 2009 at 8:55 pm
Contest Closed. Congratulations winner Christine Wember!
I have never been a person gaga over being a mommy (before I became one) but when I knew I wanted a child, I wanted a girl so much I ached. I had no altruistic reason other than wanting to dress a little girl. If you saw the fashion for girls compared to boys (for that matter women compared to men) it would be a no-brainer. Along with dressing my little divas come the cute makeup part. My 2 little girls have not been exposed to makeup (since I don’t use any) but they have been yearning painting their nails.
I am not sure what repelled me more the harsh chemicals in nail polish or the scary stripping power of nail polish remover. Then I heard of Piggy Paint, with the tagline safe as mud. That totally piqued my interest, and Melanie Hurley, the founder of Piggy Paint was kind enough to send me a sample of glitter gold nail polish along with its safe nail polish remover.
As I painted my little girl’s nails (trying not to look at my own ignored nails) I was already amazed that there were no fumes. It made me feel so much better that I could rest easy that these products were non toxic. Thank you Piggy Paint for making it safe for kids. Now, I can use it for playdate.
You can win a $20 gift card to use at the site Piggy Paint right here on Mommy Niri.
Can’t wait to win this? Piggy Paint is offering Mommy Niri’s readers a 15% discount on everything at the site (including sale items). Just enter MOMMY15L at checkout. This coupon expires July 15th 2009 so order soon. Remember, spend $25 at Piggy Paint and shipping is free.
You can win $20 Gift Card to Piggy Paint Nail Polish by following the guidelines listed here.
How to enter the contest?
The contest closes on the Sunday, 5th of July. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
Leave a comment about who would you want to win this Piggy Paint Gift card for (”count me in” type comments will not count). Make sure that you entered the correct contact details. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the contest:
- Join Mommy Niri Facebook Fan Page. Already a fan (thank you)? Just list your name below and state you are.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already are)
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Tweet about this contest with hashtag #mommyniri-piggypaint and leave a comment that you did so. People with no followers do not count. For example : @mommyniri Piggy Paint Nail Polish Contest at MommyNiri.com #mommyniri-piggypaint http://tinyurl.com/lszh6w
- Follow @MommyNiri on twitter and leave your twitter id here for verification.
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org !