Win The Good Home CookBook!CONTESTS, PRODUCTS, REVIEWS | Nirasha Jaganath | May 14, 2009 at 9:24 pm
*** CONTEST CLOSED ***
The Good Home Cookbook, edited by Richard J Perry, is somewhat of a bible on cooking, and not for nothing. Knowing that recipes are tried and tested gives the assurance to any cook, novice or expert. I mean I certainly don’t want to find out a flop recipe with my family waiting in tow for a good meal. Now make that over a 1000 recipes with around 500 pages of recipes and tips to devour, and you have got a sure winner of a cookbook (speaking of winner read below how you can become one too.)
The host of recipes from fish, meats, breads, vegetables, desserts and drinks would have been enough to satisfy the thirst for any serious cookbook lover, but the icing on the cake is the holiday cooking, freezing and presentation of meal, which is sure to make this cookbook the most complete one available out there.
It is easy to enter the “The Good Home Cookbook” contest by following the guidelines below. The contest closes on the Saturday, 30th May. Winners will be chosen by random.org and announced on the 31st May.
Leave a comment (“count me in” does not count) about your favorite dish of all time (to make or eat). Make sure that you entered the correct contact details. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you 5 additional ways to win the cookbook:
* Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are.
* Tweet about this contest on twitter with hashtag #cookbook and leave a comment that you did so. For example : @mommyniri Win the CookBook contest at MommyNiri.com #niricookbook. People with no followers do not count.
* Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
* On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here.
* Leave a comment on any other non-contest post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
Need help? Email email@example.com !