Win An EA Sports Active For WiiCONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | May 2, 2009 at 8:56 pm
*** CONTEST CLOSED ***
*** CONGRATULATIONS SHERRY RIMBEY! ***
I am not a huge fan of exercise or electronic gaming but when you put them both together, neither me or my still-carrying-baby-weight body can resist. I must admit I was slightly impressed when Wii hit the market, then Wii fit made me stand up and take notice but when I heard to EA SPORTS Active for Wii it was enough to get me moving. Releasing on May 19th, EA SPORTS ActiveTM is the fun and effective fitness program that fits your life, with over 25 exercises and activities you can do from the comfort of your own. It even has dance, tennis, basketball among several other exercises.
Currently 12 challengers, coming from all walks of life and fitness, are taking the 30 day challenge to get fit. You can do it too. The EA SPORTS Active comes with several modes including the 30 day challenge. Want Mommy Niri to help along? Well how about winning the EA SPORTS Active? Come on enter now and you can be doing the challenge soon.
It is easy to win, so enter now.
Contest closes on the 20th of May. Winners will be chosen by random.org and announced on the 21st of May. Keep an eye out for several more contests.
Leave a comment as to what you what you are going to do about getting fit this summer.
To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win:
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (link is also on the side bar) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are.
- Tweet about this contest on twitter with hashtag #easportsactive and leave a comment with the url link that you did so. You can do this for a max of 5 times (1 per day). An example would be: @mommyniri Win the EA SPORTS Active on Mommyniri.com #easportsactive
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Blog about this contest, and leave a comment with the url link.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here (even if you already do).
- Leave a comment on any other (non contest) post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to comment in this post that you did.
Ensure that you entered the correct contact details.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org !