Win ItzaBitza, The Magical Drawing Game for Early ReadersCONTESTS | Nirasha Jaganath | May 18, 2009 at 7:54 pm
*** CONTEST CLOSED ***
Here is the new ItzaBitza contest that ends on 9/10/2009.
Sabi Games, the wonderful guys who are sponsoring me to Blogher, is offering one of my lucky readers to win a copy of ItzaBitza. ItzaBitza is a magical drawing game for early readers that is ideal for Pre-K, Kindergarten and First Graders. Here children’s drawings are brought to life. The game can be easily downloaded for Windows XP and Vista or purchased from many fine retailers including Best Buy and Target. The more to get to use ItzaBitza, the more you understand why it has won the Parent’s Choice Gold Medal Award.
It is easy to enter the “ItzaBitza” contest by following the guidelines below. The contest closes on the Saturday, 6th June. Winner will be chosen by random.org and announced on the 7th June.
Leave a comment about what you look for in educational toys (“count me in” type comments will not count).
Make sure that you entered the correct contact details. To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to win the ItzaBitza game:
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (and verify the subscription for your entry to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are.
- Tweet about this contest on twitter with hashtag #itzabitza and leave a comment that you did so. People with no followers do not count. For example : @itzabitza Win the Magical Drawing game ItzaBitza at MommyNiri.com #itzabitza.
- Tweet about the “Draw The Wackiest House And Win” contest on twitter with hashtag #itzabitza and leave a comment that you did so. People with no followers do not count. For example : @itzabitza Draw Wackiest House And Win a Flip Camera and a kids Digital Camera. More Details at http://www.itzabitza.com/blog/?page_id=1242
- Follow @ItzaBitza on twitter and leave your twitter id here for verification. If you already are an ItzaBitza follower, leave your id as well letting us know.
- Have a Blog? Blog about this contest and leave your url here.
- Have a Blog? Blog about the “Draw The Wackiest House And Win” contest and leave your url here.
- Have a Blog? Put the “Draw The Wackiest House And Win” button on your sidebar (grab the code below button to use) and leave a url to your blog.
- On Facebook? Become a Fan of Sabi Games and leave a comment here.
Be sure to check out the details to “Draw The Wackiest House And Win” to find out how you can win a Flip video camera for you and a digital camera for your child.
Need help? Email email@example.com !