Win An Evenflo Dual Electric Breast PumpCONTESTS, PRODUCTS, REVIEWS | Nirasha Jaganath | April 29, 2009 at 9:01 pm
*** CONTEST IS CLOSED ! WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY ***
To say I am a fan of breastfeeding is an understatement. I nursed each of my kids for 18 months (I know that sounds long but I am not sure if laziness was the reason that made me delay stopping) and considering my kids are 22 months apart, that is a big part of the past 4 years.
So when Mom Central asked me whether I was keen to share with my readers the Evenflo Comfort Select Performance Breast Pump, I thought “heck yeah”. Then I heard I get the opportunity to offer some moms the chance of winning this brand new pump, I jumped at the opportunity. Mom Central has a page dedicated with Mommy Nursing Tips where the tips earn you a chance to win one of 3 pumps.
You can see most of the wonderful features at the Evenflo site but some of the features I love are:
- It is automatic. I used a manual one (my decision was based mainly on price at the time) but I always consider an automatic a luxury that a nursing mom deserves.
- All components are BPA-free and contain less than 0.01% phthalates. I don’t need to say a thing more to convince you on this point.
- It’s compact, stylish and discreet. Pumping is tough in itself, so the little changes make a big difference.
The good news is that 2 lucky readers of Mommy Niri can get a chance to Win an Evenflo Comfort Select PerformanceTM Dual Auto-Cycling Breast Pump (including breast pads). Contest open only to USA residents. Look below for guidelines to enter.
Contest closes on the 15th of May. Winners will be chosen by random.org and announced on 16th of May. Keep an eye out for several more contests.
Leave a comment as to why you would love to win this pump. Ensure that you entered the correct contact details.
To earn extra entries, after you have left a comment, do one of the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra thing you do. This gives you additional ways to own that pump:
- Subscribe to Mommy Niri (link is also on the side bar) and leave a separate comment that you did. Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are.
- Tweet about this contest on twitter with hashtag #mommyniribreastpump and leave a comment that you did so. You can do this for a max of 5 times (1 per day). Leave a comment each day you do! An example would be: Win an Evenflo Breastpump on MommyNiri.com # mommyniribreastpump @mommyniri
- Have a Blog? Follow Mommy Niri and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- On Facebook? Follow Mommy Niri’s blog on facebook (link is also on the side bar) and leave a comment here.
- Leave a comment on any other (non contest) post on Mommy Niri, and don’t forget to mention it here in a comment.
- A Blogger? Blog about this contest and leave a comment here with the link.